RI invites you to join the
Inaugural New Humanitarian Committee
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
12:00 to 2:00 p.m.
a seated lunch by
Eat Offbeat’s refugee chefs
409 E 59th Street
New York, NY
join the New Humanitarian Committee
Show your commitment to improving the lives of refugees and internally displaced people and meet others in the community who share your interest in advocacy.
With diplomats, humanitarians, actors, leaders in business and the arts, and members of RI’s Board of Directors in attendance, you have the opportunity to interact and network with VIPs from a variety of industries, as well as with RI’s dedicated leadership team and advocates.
• Attend Act for Refugees on October 23 in New York City (purchase tickets here).
• Identify colleagues, friends, and family who might be interested in RI’s mission and encourage them to attend the event using our social media toolkit.
• Follow us on social media and subscribe to our email updates.
- Facebook: RefugeesInternational
- Twitter: RefugeesIntl
- Instagram: RefugeesIntl
- Subscribe via our website at refugeesinternational.org
• Get involved! Start your own RI fundraiser, host a documentary screening or gallery showing on a topic related to RI's work, host an athletic event like a Soulcycle for charity or a 5k, or lead a campaign to contact your elected officials asking them to support refugees.
• Your participation in the inaugural New Humanitarian Committee will be recognized in the printed event program, mailed invitation, and on RI’s website.
• Network with leaders on the global stage in non-profits, diplomacy, foreign policy, business, entertainment, and the arts.
• Build meaningful relationships with RI advocates, leaders and board members.
• Be part of a dynamic network of humanitarian leaders across the United States who share your passion for refugee advocacy.