Matching Gifts & Workplace Giving

You can double or even triple your gift to Refugees International!

Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any
charitable contributions made by their employees.

United Way
The United Way allows employees to direct their gifts to hundreds of worthwhile charities, including Refugees International. Use RI’s designation number, or write in your designation directly to "Refugees International." To find out if your company conducts a workplace giving campaign through the United Way, contact your human resources department.

Combined Federal Campaign
United States federal employees, including those serving in the armed forces, can give to Refugees International through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). RI’s designation number is #10664. Look for more information in your CFC handbook or contact your local federal coordinating committee (LFCC).

The Independent Charities Seal of Excellence is awarded to the members of Independent Charities of America and Local Independent Charities of America that have, upon rigorous independent review, been able to certify, document, and demonstrate on an annual basis that they meet the highest standards of public accountability, program effectiveness, and cost effectiveness.

These standards include those required by the US Government for inclusion in the Combined Federal Campaign, probably the most exclusive fund drive in the world.  Of the 1,000,000 charities operating in the United States today, it is estimated that fewer than 50,000, or 5 percent, meet or exceed these standards, and, of those, fewer than 2,000 have been awarded this Seal.”